Search

Share this with others.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

2/20/2013

What's going on guys today I woke up went to the Gym worked out on the bike for 20 min did my abs. Than I went home had a smoothie and a Rubin sandwich. Got ready picked up Jamen went to work priced TV's put away movies. I also did a ton of customer service and a few odds and ends jobs Cassie picked me up we went shopping for her mom. Got all her things next we went tanning went home. Made some hamburgers cleaned the kitchen paid some bills now here I am writing this I have to get up at 6 so I can workout and go to work by 8 so this is going to be short. I hope you all accomplish your dreams I also have been reading the bible I'm to Exodus Chapter 22. I hope you enjoy these posts have a great day Joseph Monsen.

No comments:

Post a Comment