Search

Share this with others.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

February 13th 2013

Today was great I woke up early with my wife, got the kids ready for school. After we dropped them off we went to Walmart and got a new computer it's the HP Pavilion with Windows 8. I'm digging it so far I got my free antivirus working and I started working on my website. I got all the solo tents loaded on and all of the 2 man tents as well. I had to walk to my son's school to pick him up. It was pretty cold out there he had his 100th day of Kindergarten crown on his head he is just too cute. We walked home and he was acting like he was so tired and he would just fall in the snow. We got home I feed him lunch, worked on my site some more. Than my wife came home from taking her sister to the Dr. She has to take her again tomorrow as well I hope she gets felling better. We just sat around and talked for a bit. My wife had an idea that we go on a date so she called up her mom but she was tired from all the running around. So we decided to take the kids out to dinner and a movie. We went to Chuck a Rama I ate a ton of food. I also cheated and had 2 Dr Peppers. Sometimes you have to live a little. After that we went and saw The Life of Pi. That was a good show It made me thankful for what I have in my life. We came home my wife crashed with the kids. I stayed up doing some website marketing. I also decided to create this blog so I can look back on things. I hope you all enjoy my post you will be hearing from me very soon. Joseph Monsen

No comments:

Post a Comment