Search

Share this with others.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

February 14th 2013

Today was a good day I slept in until about 9:00 or 10:00. Woke up ate some Special K for breakfast. I played some games with my little man. I was playing Skylanders Islands or something of the sort with him he just loves that game. Next My wife brought her brother over so I played a wrestling game on the ps2 with him. I heard they are making ps4 but I don't have any idea when it releases I need to workout got to just do it first thing in the morning when I wake up. Tomorrow is another day. I made some delicious spaghetti tonight check it out We had some garlic bread with it. Than I watched the history of The Bible Old Testament Disc 1. Helped out with the dishes took apart my old computer to see if I could get it to work with no luck. So here I am just recording my life It's back to work tomorrow gotta love Walmart. I'm going to keep on moving like you should too take the little things that happens in life and learn to enjoy it. Don't give up on yourself keep on keeping on I hope you enjoy this I will see you soon. Joseph Monsen

No comments:

Post a Comment