Search

Share this with others.

Friday, February 15, 2013

February 15th 2013

today was a good day I slept in again. Than I went to pick up little man. After that we went to the gym. I hate it that I Pay $103.00 for a extra service at Golds Gym than you drive 20 miles to workout. Them they say there are too many kids when there was 5 in the room. I won't ever buy a membership there again. So after that went tanning, Got Jamen a hair cut went to Walmart and got the kids new tvs and some other stuff. Then I went to get Cassies brother set our stuff up went to my sisters house to give her some things and we had some taco soup very good oh yeah for lunch we went to Barrys in spanish fork get the patty melt with grilled onions. Had a Shock Top and i'm spending the night. Keep on going in life don't stop or give in. See you later Joseph Monsen

No comments:

Post a Comment